Samsung Galaxy S III is about to break loose in the Philippine market, now that Globe Telecoms accepts pre-orders! The gadget rush now feels very dominant, that a lot are prying on this latest top of the line Galaxy S3. Actually, it comes FREE at Plan 2499 and Plan 3799, though they have an option for you to amortize the hefty cash out for 24 months @ 0% interest on top of your desired postpaid plan as well.
So, what makes this beast a killer? What they say is that it hears you, sees you and feels you. Though it won’t bite you, you’ll get to bite up your lips with its performance, as it’s powered by a 1.4 GHz quad-core processor running with the latest, most powerful yet Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS. Competition will definitely bite the dust in every category, may it be online browsing, social networking, multitasking, gaming, media-interaction and data sharing.
Some of the Galaxy S3’s key features is S Voice, the Siri counterpart from iOS, which actually acts almost as your virtual secretary on your phone as it hears your commands to unlock, play music or requests such as to set a schedule or send a text message. That’s a very welcome addition but of course, a bit of adding another intuitive gesture recognition would be great. Remember how you can actually turn the volume up or down on iOS during a call by shaking it upwards or downwards while holding it on your ear? Well this time, just in case your texting a friend and suddenly you feel like calling, what you do is just place your phone on your ear right away, and it will automatically place a call to your friend, instead.
Samsung Galaxy S III Specifications:
Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
4.8” HD Super Amoled
1.4 GHz quad-core processor
16GB Internal and Expandable up to 64GB User Memory
8MP Rear and 1.9MP Front-facing Camera
136.5 x 70.52 x 8.6 mm
Here’s the promotional package plans from Globe Postpaid for Samsung Galaxy S3:
My SuperPlan Unli Surf Combo
- P16,800 Cash out or a P700 Monthly Cash out* on top of the plan, which gives a P1,699 Total Monthly Fee
- Unlimited Data plus 1 Freebie
- P4,800 Cash out or a P200 Monthly Cash out*, which gives a P1,999 Total Monthly Fee
- Unlimited Data plus 3 Freebies and P800 Consumable
- FREE Samsung Galaxy S III
- Unlimited Data plus 5 Freebies and P1,500 Consumable
- FREE Samsung Galaxy S III
- Unlimited Data plus 7 Freebies and P2,800 Consumable
All-Unli Plan + PowerSurf 99:
- P24,680 Cash out or a P1,027 Monthly Cash out* on top of the plan
- Choose from the Unli Add-On services
Plan 299 + PowerSurf 99:
- P26,810 Cash out or a P1,117 Monthly Cash out* on top of the plan, which gives a P1,515 Total Monthly Fee
- P299 Consumable plus 1 Freebie
Plan 499 + PowerSurf 99:
- P24,640 Cash out or a P1,027 Monthly Cash out*, which gives a P1,625 Total Monthly Fee
- P499 Consumable plus 2 Freebies
Plan 999 + PowerSurf 99:
- P16,800 Cash out or a P700 Monthly Cash out*, which gives a P1,798 Total Monthly Fee
- P999 Consumable plus 3 Freebies
Note:*Cash out amount will be payable for 24 months 0% interest for both Citibank and BPI cardholders.